In this age of digitalization, emerging technologies and human-centric changes help enterprises to create better models, processes, and platforms. At smartData, we help companies to go digital for their business with our expertise in cloud, mobile, analytical service and the Internet of Things. Big Data, API economy, data science, artificial intelligence, and machine learning are continually innovating and has become the need for a very successful platform.
Our offerings include:
- Data visualisation & insights: decision-making dashboards using power of different third party solutions like PowerBI/Tableau.
- Recommendation engine and intelligent personalised customer experience.
- Workflow and productivity management: task management, performance management, timekeeping, payroll and 360-degree performance reporting based on KPI/KPA’s.
- Finance and banking: Apps developed for stock trading, cryptocurrency, micro-finance, insurance, banking and accounting solutions.
- Digital asset management and tracking
- Risk mitigation & management: risk analytics/recommendations in real time reducing time, cost and insurance claims involving inspections, scheduling , proposal and budget monitoring.
- Supply chain digitisation: CRM, ERP, compliance, retail, POS, multichannel platforms, demand forecasting, order and warehouse management, inventory/stock management and tracking etc
- Connected devices (Wi-Fi, NFC and BLE 4.0): Smart Locks, IFTTT smartHome, electric vehicles (Tesla/Jaguar API’s), Beacons (Estimote/ibeacons)- geolocation checkin & triangulation.
- Regulatory compliance management: fintech (PCI 3.0, PCI 6.5, PCI DSS to protect data and personal information), retail and manufacturing (EHS , CPSIA, SQF, BRC, CPSC), employee safety (OSHA, OHS with WHS per AS/NZ 4801 standards), data compliances (GDPR compliance, data transmission to US Custom in EDI format)
- Microservice/Server-less architectures to enterprises on public clouds.
Our expertise in digital services ranges across the entire value chain in BFSI, travel & hospitality, edtech, retail, real estate and construction.